Wednesday 5 October 2016

Luke Cage review

Over the long weekend, I discovered a new series to watch on Netflix called Luke Cage. The show is a Netflix original by marvel, and since I'm a marvel fan, I gave the series a shot. Luke Cage it set in the town of Harlem, New York. Luke Cage is a fugitive from Seagate, a highly secure jail, who is looking for a normal life in the city of New York. However, due to multiple complications with gangsters, Luke found himself using his gift of being bulletproof against the gangs. I found this show extremely entertaining and sometimes educational, due to the fact that the show displays the dark events happening in ghettos of America. The first episode was rather bland, however when Luke exposes his special abilities in episode two, the show went uphill from there. In the episode I'm currently on, Luke is confronting a old friend that wants to kill him with special bullets that is able to penetrate Luke's otherwise impervious skin.

I rate this series 9/10 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment